Bondi Resort Blog

Come on into our Blog for a look at the wonderful world we've got to share! With over 240 hectares (600 acres) of wilderness woodlands surrounding the resort, just ten minutes from Algonquin Park, we feature over 400 metres (1200’) of waterfront and beach; boat rentals; summer hiking trails winding through fields and woods; 20 km. of groomed cross country ski trails and snowshoeing in winter; access to nearby snowmobile trails for sledders, and a toboggan hill for the young at heart.
www.bondi-village-resort.com

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Red River Rebellion



















How can you NOT like a song that begins, It's early August, the bugs are almost dead. Really.
I mean, how can you NOT like that???

Our big rec hall, above the guest laundry, plays host every summer to talented young musicians who gravitate there, instruments in hand, to jam and hang out. Strange noises emanate... It's all good fun.

And then, through the fooling about with guitars, sax, drums, whatever, something wonderful blossoms. Tim and Paul Fowler gave me a copy of their group's CD. Red River Rebellion is the group. The CD title is Punching In

Now, being old, I'm not qualified to comment on the music. Except to say that I enjoyed the album. But David, my nephew and interpreter to the new age, tells me that this is a great first CD.

Sadly, I can't link to it, because my little Blog won't let me do that, but if you want a copy, let me know. I'll pass the request on the Tim, Paul and all the gang of RRR.

Rock on!


No comments:

Post a Comment